In general, we ask that every contributor to this community respect the following guidelines.
Follow our Code of Conduct
By participating in this community, you agree to follow the Blues Inc. Open Source and Community Code of Conduct. This forum is intended to be a place for developers to come together, ask questions, provide feedback, get help and help others. As such, we expect that every person participating in this forum, including Blues Inc. employees, treat every other person with civility, understanding and respect.
Keep It Tidy
Make the effort to put things in the right place, so that we can spend more time discussing and less cleaning up. So:
- Don’t start a topic in the wrong tag.
- Don’t cross-post the same thing in multiple tags.
- Don’t post zero-content replies.
- Don’t divert a topic by changing it midstream.
- Don’t sign your posts — every post has your profile information attached to it.
- Rather than posting “+1” or “Agreed”, use the Like button. Rather than taking an existing topic in a radically different direction, create a new topic and reference the original, if relevant.
Post Only Your Own Stuff
You may not post anything digital that belongs to someone else, without their express permission. You may not post descriptions of, links to, or methods for stealing someone’s intellectual property (software, video, audio, images), or for breaking any other law.