We’re glad you’re here! Whether you’re here to get help as you begin your IoT journey, or are looking to help others, there’s a place for you in this community. Here, you’ll find discussions around the Notecard, Notehub, implementation questions from developers, product feedback, examples of cool stuff being built with the Notecard, and general conversation.
For those just starting out, here are a few resources to get you started:
- Visit the top discussions page for the most active discussions.
- Please search before opening a new topic, as someone might have already asked a question similar to yours.
- Our Docs are a great and active source of information, and provide answers to many questions around working with the Notecard and Notehub.
- Post in our Introduction thread and tell us about yourself.
- Check out our Community Guidelines and Code of Conduct.
- Post in Feedback if you have product feedback or suggestions to share, including feedback on our Docs. Post in Meta for suggestions related to this forum.
We look forward to hearing from you!
I am Nikolaj Ivancic (call me Nik, it is a lot simpler) and I spent nearly all of my life dabbling in software. A long time ago I was very involved in Groove Networks having the same idea as I have today - to improve the lives of people participating in US healthcare processes. It seems that this idea (making patients own all their data created in their interactions with health providers and all consequences from that approach) was at least 15 years ahead of its time. See Pursuing Perfection: The Synapse Between Silos: Patient-Centered Care in Whatcom County for more details about that effort in WA State.
My current interest in IoT is focused on using the Blues Wireless platform in the applications designed to improve the lives of people participating in US healthcare processes.
Apologies for adding my own introduction in your Welcome to the Blues Wireless Community! post, @bsatrom.
I was not sure how to stuff it in its specific topic (Introduction Thread) - probably should have used a
reply button there .
No apology needed @adriatic! Thanks for introducing yourself, and welcome to the Blues Community! We’re glad you’re here!
I knew a number of developers at Groove Networks (in Beverly, MA) and am well aware of Ray’s ability to attract top talent - so seeing various introductions in https://discuss.blues.com/t/introduction-thread/ I am not surprised at all